Monday, August 9, 2010

Hold Up in the Project

      So just after my last post, I sat down to work again. After boning two more channels, I realized that I was all out of my industrial cable ties! My friend wanted to go out so I thought that I'd stop at Lowe's on the way so I could pick up more. That was my first mistake. I walked in, found the electrical aisle and found the cable ties. After a nice little search, I came across something similar to the ones that I had bought in Home Depot, though they seemed a little less rigid, and they were wrapped in a circle rather than packed straight. I bought them anyway (second mistake). It turns out I can't flatten the ties, and even if I did, the plastic would have a "memory" an try to bend back. This, unfortunately, happened the day before my vacation. I'm finally back, but now I'm a little behind on the stays. Hopefully I can get to Home Depot (curse you Lowe's!) and get back on track. Until then, fellow anachronists!

No comments: